Terms and Conditions of this activity.
1. This activity is open to current Equestrian Australia members only.
2. Participants enter at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss or damage occasioned to entrants or any loss or damage occasioned to entrants possessions, property or others, human or animal whilst preparing their entry for this activity.
3. By registering for this activity entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
4. Only one entry per horse, but a rider may enter more than one eligible horse.
5. We are not responsible for entries not received for any reason.
6. In order for the prizes to be posted to winners the organisers reserve the right to pass on the winners details and address to the sponsor.
7. Riders agree to the use of their name and images being used in any publicity material.
8. Melbourne International 3 Day Event Team’s decision in respect of all matters regarding the activity is final and no correspondence will be entered into.